Today’s FREE Amazon Android App of the Day is AllSport GPS Pro! If you are an avid fitness buff you probably like knowing info such as distance, speed or calories burned during workout. Well AllSport GPS Pro has you covered! It uses the GPS in your phone to see how long it took you to get where you are, how far you went and then calculates those together to determine calories burned. Think of it as your silent personal trainer.
Looking for a bit more from this app? Check out this nifty feature for those of you that are serious about getting in shape. You can plan your future workout routes using the app’s free web-based map tools.
- Turn by Turn cycling directions.
- Various maps and aerial photos to SD to view in remote areas.
- Check 5 day weather forecast.
- Share your workouts and/or cardio stats online and compete with others.
Download restrictions for AT&T users:
- AT&T has enabled purchases from the Amazon Appstore for some devices (HTC Aria, Samsung Infuse, HTC Inspire 4G or Samsung Captivate).
- Amazon Appstore is only available to customers located in the United States.
- Please ensure that your phone is properly configured to download the Amazon Appstore for Android by following the instructions provided here.
Have you tried out any of the previous Free Amazon Android app of the day apps that I’ve mentioned? If so leave a comment and let the rest of know what you thought so we can keep an eye on when it comes around for free again.