If you played video games in the early 1980s, you remember Frogger. Along with Pac-Man and Donkey Kong, this was one of the biggest early successes in the industry. Anybody could play Frogger–all you had to do was guide the green amphibian across the street and over the logs and turtles to his slot on the other side of the river. Simple, but totally addicting.
- Simple, smooth controls with 2 styles to choose from
- Post high scores online with OpenFeint
- Earn a wide variety of achievements
- 2 modes of play: Regular and Phantom
- Easy to pause and resume (pauses automatically if you receive a call)
- AT&T has enabled purchases from the Amazon Appstore for some devices (HTC Aria, Samsung Infuse, HTC Inspire 4G or Samsung Captivate).
- Amazon Appstore is only available to customers located in the United States.
- Please ensure that your phone is properly configured to download the Amazon Appstore for Android by following the instructions provided
If you have tried it out or any of Amazon’s free apps, please leave a comment to let the rest of us know how you liked it!