GetGlue works by logging into your Facebook or email account. GetGlue has been described as “Foursquare” for entertainment.” You can choose from categories such as music, books, movies, or simply search for what you want.
Keep your friends and family up to date by checking in and earning stickers (just like badges) when you listen to music, watch a movie, read a book, watch sports, etc.
GetGlue allows you to gain access to related topics of your favorite stuff, to help expand your interests. You can post your status on Twitter, Facebook and FourSquare to keep everyone informed.
* Check-in to your favorite TV shows, movies, music, and more
* Earn rewards from over 40 major media companies
* See what your friends are currently watching, reading, or listening to
* Rate things to get awesome recommendations based on things you like
* Get filtered new releases and old favorites picked just for you
* Share the TV shows, movies, and music you like
You can find GetGlue in the Market for free by using the box below. So who uses GetGlue already? What do you think about it? Drop a comment below!