For those of you who love Cozi and have T-mobile as your carrier you will be happy to know that they have teamed up to give you guys some exclusive new features. Check out the press release:
Cozi is the No. 1 online and mobile family calendar and organization service, and the MLFO is a version of Cozi’s service customized for T-Mobile customers that enables busy families to keep up with appointments and lists, coordinate work and home schedules, and share favorite memories and photos in one place. It includes a family calendar, to-do list, shopping list, family journal and the family message board, a new feature currently exclusive to T-Mobile customers, which allows families to leave messages for each other over email and text message.
In addition, MLFO provides a cohesive, cross-platform experience for families, making it easier to keep everyone updated and connected. For T-Mobile, the availability of MLFO marks the first time the company has launched a branded application across OS platforms, offering it for download in four marketplaces: Android Market™, Amazon Appstore for Android, Blackberry App World™, and Apple’s App Store.
MLFO features include:
- Family Calendar ¾ Get everyone on the same page with a shared online calendar that’s color-coded by family member. Send reminders to yourself or members of the family using text, email or from your customized MLFO family home page.
- Grocery Shopping Lists ¾ Recall your grocery and shopping lists from any mobile device, PC or Mac – anytime, on the go.
- To Do Lists ¾ Easily track and manage tasks to complete by sending to-do lists by text or email to anyone in the family.
- Family Journal ¾ Jot down memories as they happen, add a photo from an online gallery or take a new one – all while out and about on your Android or iOS device. The journal keeps family memories in one place – similar to a family blog but easier to update and manage.
- Photo Collage Screensaver ¾ Make collages automatically on your computer using your stored photos.
- Sync with Microsoft Outlook ¾ Conveniently merge professional and personal calendars by syncing your family calendar with Microsoft Outlook to ensure there are no missed appointments and no double calendar entries.
- Widgets ¾ Add a calendar, shopping list or to-do list widget to the home screen of any Android device on which MLFO is installed for quick access to family schedule and lists.
- Family Message Board ¾ Broadcast a message to one or more family members with a single click of a mouse, as all registered T-Mobile MLFO users can easily access this service from the Web client at http://www.t-mobile.com/calendar.
We here at gals support Cozi and all they are doing. It is exciting to hear that these two are working together to help with organizing their customers and providing them with the tools they need. I must say being a Sprint customer I’m a bit envious those T-mobile customers. Keep in mind if you don’t have T-Mobile you can still get Cozi on your phone with their app in the market.
Here is a random thought or question I had, do you think it means something that “the No. 1 online and mobile family calendar and organization service” and T-mobile are working together? Does this mean T-Mobile wont merge with AT&T? (cause they are still having some legal issues with that) Or are they setting the table for when they do merge with AT&T?
Maybe I’m just reading into things for fun. What do you think? Please comment below!